How Does This Whole Process Work?
I just wanted to take a minute and THANK everyone for all of the GREAT things you have been doing to bring sunshine and smiles to others who are going through tough times in their lives.
If you want to send cards to others, please go to the top of the website page and click on I Want to Send A Smile. Only after you have filled out the form there will you receive the names of card recipients each Friday.
If you know of someone who would like to receive our cards, please go to the top of the website page and click on I Want to Receive a Smile. The person’s name will then be added to our list and will be included in the Friday email.
I had a blog button made for this site. If you have a blog, I’d love to have you put the button on your page and link back to this site. Spread the word!
We’re growing every day and I’m so proud of what we are doing!
Almost Ready to Go!
Thank you so much to my family and friends for supporting this project of mine. It really means a lot to me! We are almost ready to start sending out cards to those who may need encouragement and a smile. December 1st, 2012 is the official kick-off date.
Here is a list of things that you can do to get ready:
- Sign up to be a “Sender.” This is the only way to receive the list of receivers for the cards. Signing up to receive emails of new blog posts will not get you on the list to be a sender. Just fill out the simple and quick form which includes your “agreement” to abide by the rules. We can never have too many Senders!!
- Please tell your friends, family and social media circles about this site.
- Start buying or making cards. I usually shop the Encouragement and Thinking of You sections at my local card shop. Most stores have $1 card sections nowadays.
- Stock up on stamps. I always buy the Forever stamps since postage is always changing.
- Do you know someone who is currently suffering from cancer or another devastating illness? Please sign them up as a “Receiver.” We are currently seeking more people to receive cards and smiles.
Together we can make this happen!