I don’t normally post our card recipients on this site for public viewing. However, this request was posted in the newspaper therefore I feel comfortable posting it here. If you’re not already signed up to send cards with Give A Smile Today, please come over to the site and do so. It’s a rewarding experience. I promise!
This week’s card recipient is a little girl who is about to turn 6 years old on August 27th. She has an inoperable brain tumor that is cancerous. Her family says she is achy and the tumor is pressing on her eye. Her wish is to have birthday cards sent to her. Let’s do this friends!! Send cards to this little girl and make her birthday wish come true!
Please send birthday cards to:
1536 May St
Dearborn, MI 48124
1. Send an encouraging card or note to each person listed (if possible). You are welcome to add a small gift or token of some kind if you would like (this is not required).
2. Try to send your cards within about 10 days of receiving this email.
3. Only send positive thoughts. Do not share any of your own personal information, illness or struggles.
4. Spread the word!! This is how we can grow and help as many people as possible. We are always looking for more people to send cards to. Think about the people in your social circles and recommend someone who might benefit from our cards.
5. Please write: Give A Smile Today above your name on the return address on your envelopes. This will help the recipient to know that their card is from our group.
Thanks so much!