Thank you so much to my family and friends for supporting this project of mine. It really means a lot to me! We are almost ready to start sending out cards to those who may need encouragement and a smile. December 1st, 2012 is the official kick-off date.
Here is a list of things that you can do to get ready:
- Sign up to be a “Sender.” This is the only way to receive the list of receivers for the cards. Signing up to receive emails of new blog posts will not get you on the list to be a sender. Just fill out the simple and quick form which includes your “agreement” to abide by the rules. We can never have too many Senders!!
- Please tell your friends, family and social media circles about this site.
- Start buying or making cards. I usually shop the Encouragement and Thinking of You sections at my local card shop. Most stores have $1 card sections nowadays.
- Stock up on stamps. I always buy the Forever stamps since postage is always changing.
- Do you know someone who is currently suffering from cancer or another devastating illness? Please sign them up as a “Receiver.” We are currently seeking more people to receive cards and smiles.
Together we can make this happen!